1.Check the Package Contents:
Verify that your package includes the following Contents
- SonicWALL NSA 250M or NSA 250MW Series Appliance.
- Ethernet Cable
- Standard Power Adaptor and Cord
- DB9 -> RJ45 (CLI) Cable
- Power cords
2.Connect the SonicWALL NSA Appliance
- Connect the SonicWALL NSA 250M/MW series appliance to the network using standard Ethernet cables.
- Connect the power cable and adaptor, and plug into an appropriate outlet.
- The NSA 250M/MW series appliance powers on and the orange “test” LED blinks during the boot sequence. Continue to Step 4 when the “test” LED is no longer lit.
- This process may take upto 2 minutes.
3.Get the Latest Firmware
- Navigate to http://www.mysonicwall.com in your Web browser and login.
- Click Downloads. From the Download Center, select “SonicWALL NSA 250 Firmware” from the Software Type list.
- Click the Add to My Downloads button of the fi rmware you wish to install for your SonicWALL NSA 250M/MW series appliance.
- Choose Save File to save the le locally, then click OK.
- Log into the SonicWALL NSA series appliance, and navigate to the System > Settings page.
- Click the Upload New Firmware button.
- Click the Choose File button to select the firmware you just downloaded. Then, click Upload.