To perform a remote device wipe:
In some cases user reports that emails are not updating in Iphone/Android devices. For that our first thinking is to Reconfigure the account in device.
Yes, we have to do but before that please remote wipe the device which removed the partnership between mobile phone and exchange.
• Open the Exchange Management Console.
• Under Recipient Configuration, click Mailbox.
• In the Mailbox window, select the user.
• In the action pane, click Manage mobile device or right-click the user's mailbox, and then click Manage mobile device.
• Select the mobile device from which you want to clear all data.
• In the Actions section, click Clear.
• Click Clear again.